Stand out from the crowd – Treat complex extremity cases!
We are proud to partner with the Council on Extremity Adjusting (CEA) as
the West coast location for the Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner (CCEP) seminar series.
DCs may register for individual seminars or the full CCEP series.
Advanced Principles of Lower Extremity Adjusting – Certified Chiropractic Extremities Practitioner
Module III of the Extremities Practitioner series teaches effective techniques to diagnose and correct subluxations of the lower extremities. This hands-on course covers the mechanical chain of events in the lower extremities, and how joint subluxations affect posture and gait.
- Improve the learners’ ability to diagnose lower extremity subluxations encountered in practice; and
- Improve the learners’ ability to treat lower extremity subluxations encountered in practice.
Saturday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
15 hours unless otherwise indicated
Chiropractic Continuing Education (CE)
|08:00 – 09:00||Exam Procedures / Diagnosis||
|09:00 – 10:00||Exam Procedures / Diagnosis||Discussion: Biomechanical alterations of posture in the lower extremity affect the balance of the pelvis and the spine:
|10:00 – 11:00||Exam Procedures / Diagnosis||Review/introduce X-ray views of the hip and their measurements on film|
|11:00 – 12:00||Adjustive Technique||Discussions:
|12:00 – 01:00||Lunch|
|01:00 – 02:00||Adjustive Technique||Adjustments of the hip:
|02:00 – 03:00||Adjustive Technique||Stabilization & Taping|
|03:00 – 04:00||Adjustive Technique||Discussions:
|04:00 – 05:00||Exam Procedures / Diagnosis||X-Ray views and measurements.|
|05:00 – 06:00||Adjustive Technique||Techniques for adjusting the:
|08:00 – 09:00||Exam Procedures / Diagnosis||Shin Splints, Knee Supports, Stabilization and Taping|
|09:00 – 10:00||Exam Procedures / Diagnosis||Discussions: Talus, Calcaneus, Navicular, Cuboid, and Remaining Tarsals|
|10:00 – 11:00||Exam Procedures / Diagnosi||Chiropractic and Orthopedic tests|
|11:00 – 12:00||Adjustive Techniques||Techniques to adjust the Talus, Calcaneus, Navicular, Cuboid, and Remaining Tarsals|
|12:00 – 01:00||Adjustive Technique||Discussions: Foot Subluxations of Metatarsals and Phalanges|
|01:00 – 02:00||Adjustive Technique||Techniques to adjust the Foot Metatarsals, and Phalanges of Foot, Taping and Orthotic Theory|
- CCEPs: Current CCEPs quality for discounted registration until two (2) weeks before the event. CCEP registrations will be sent to CEA in advance of the course. Any CCEP registrants not in good standing with CEA will be charged the difference of their registration total on site, prior to the start of the seminar.
- Students: Students are encourage to register at the steeply discounted rate for individual courses or the entire series. Non-LCCW students must provide verification of current enrollment at a CCE-accredited college prior to the course’s start date.
- Life West Students: Life West students who would like to attend the CCEP Series may schedule a payment plan with the CE office. Visit office 137 between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm to sign up.
There will be an hour long break each Saturday for lunch. Bring your own lunch or travel to nearby restaurants during the break. There is no lunch break on Sunday.
Coffee and snacks will be provided both days.
CCEP Series Schedule
DCs may register for individual seminars or the full CCEP series. See Life West CCEP for details.
|Advanced Principles of TMJ, Ribs & Shoulder Girdle||September 15-16, 2018|
|Advanced Principles of Upper Extremity Adjusting||October 13-14, 2018|
|Advanced Principles of Lower Extremity Adjusting||November 17-18, 2018|
|Advanced Principle of Foot, Gait and Orthotics||December 1, 2018|
|Soft Tissue Methods for the Spine & Extremities||January 12, 2019|
|Advanced Principles of Extremity Rehabilitation||February 9, 2019|
|Global Assessment of the Extremities||March 9, 2019|