Designed to improve your personal injury care. Whether you are a seasoned doctor who has worked for years on PI cases, or have never ventured into the waters of personal injury this course is for you. We will take you through a complete and sound protocol for treating, billing, compliance, and coding personal injury cases. By the end of this course you will have the tools needed to expand and improve your personal injury treatment. This will result in more referrals to your practice because you will be getting better settlements for your patients.
You can attend this seminar on site in Plano, TX or online as it is simultaneously broadcast as a live webinar. The live platform supports PC, Mac, Ipad, Iphone, and android devices. The state of Texas accepts live webinars as being equivalent to in person seminars.
- Accurately and appropriately assess injuries related to motor vehicle collisions
- Identify key indicators for referral to other medical professionals
- Create individualized chiropractic treatment plans for patients who were involved in motor vehicle collisions
- Clearly describe and justify a course of chiropractic care related to a motor vehicle collision utilizing multiple accepted guidelines
- Document injuries and progression of improvement throughout care for motor vehicle collision injuries
This seminar meets all the continuing education requirements for the State of Texas including the mandatory 4 hours of documentation, ethics, etc. The State of Texas recently approved live webinars as being equivalent to in person seminars, so you can get all 16 hours from home.
See Approvals Document for details of approval status in other states, including Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana (no online), Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, and Wyoming.
Find more information, seminar dates, and registration at http://www.chiro21.com