Dan J. Murphy, DC, DABCO
Dan Murphy, DC, Adjunct Professor, Life Chiropractic College West
Dr Murphy graduated magna cum laude from Western States Chiropractic College in 1978, and has more than 36 years of practice experience. He received his Diplomat in Chiropractic Orthopedics in 1986. Since 1982, Dan Murphy has served as part-time undergraduate faculty at Life Chiropractic College West, where he is currently teaching classes to seniors in the Management of Spinal Disorders.
Daniel J. Murphy, DC, DABCO
- Full time clinical practice October 1978 – April 1992
- Part time clinical practice July 1992 through present
Undergraduate Teaching Experience:
- 1982 to present and continuing, part-time undergraduate faculty at Life Chiropractic College West, in Hayward, CA
Current class is “Management of Spinal Disorders”
Postgraduate Teaching Experience:
- Have taught approximately 675 twelve hour postgraduate continuing education classes
- Class topics include: biomechanics of vehicular collisions; biomechanics ofspine trauma; biomechanics of pediatric vehicular collisions: soft tissue injury and repair; pain and proprioceptive neurology; the management of spine and spinal related disorders
- Have taught postgraduate classes for Life Chiropractic College West, Los Angeles Chiropractic College, Palmer Chiropractic College, Cleveland Chiropractic College of Kansas City and Northwestern Chiropractic College of Minneapolis.
1989: Chapter V in Spinal Manipulation: “Posture, Tissues, Neurology and Health”, published by Chiropractic Biophysics, Inc.
1990 and continuing: Quarterly Column in the Journal of Clinical Chiropractic
1996: Contributing author: Motor Vehicle Collision Injuries, Aspen Publication
1998: Contributing author: Pediatric Chiropractic, Williams & Wilkins
1987, 1991 and 1995: Postgraduate Educator of the Year, given by the International Chiropractic Association
1990, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997 and 1998: Clinical Science Faculty Award, given by the students at Life Chiropractic College West
1997: The Carl S. Cleveland Jr., Educator of the Year, given by the International Chiropractic Association of California
|ID||Event Name||Duration||Start Date|
|Whiplash-2017-Nov||Whiplash & Spinal Trauma w/ Dan Murphy, DC (Nov 11-12, Roseville, 12hrs)||1 Days||November 11, 2017|